Starting from a brokerage business that has been established in 1992 in Denmark, Broker Saxo Bank entered the banking business and spread its wings to online forex trading internationally.
This forex trading Broker Saxo service from the company officially named Saxo Markets has been recognized as one of the best in the world.
Also Read: 10 Best Broker For Futures Trading for Commodity in 2021-2022
Also Read: Best Forex Trading Platform in 2021-2022
Also Read: eToro Trustpilot Reviews: US Forex Copy Trading 2021-2022
This is evidenced by a series of awards and the platform has even been used by global institutions such as Microsoft, Barclays Stockbrokers Ltd, and TD Waterhouse.
Apart from having a long history and cutting-edge technology, Saxobank is also registered as a licensed Market Maker broker under various regulators from around the world, including The Securities and Futures Commission (Hong Kong), The Financial Conduct Authority (UK), Financial Services Agency (Japan), Financial Supervision Authority (Denmark), Financial Market Supervisory Authority (Switzerland), Spanish Securities Market Commission (Spain), ACP (France).
- MT5 Futures Broker: Top Best MetaTrader 5 Forex Brokers
- Forex eToro: Pros Cons, Accounts and Forex Trading Platform
- eToro MT5 Broker: The Three Key Findings for 2021 Trade Forex
- 10 Best CFD Forex Brokers 2021-2022: Beginner Traders Should Know
- FxPro cTrader: WebTrader and Direct MT4 Broker Review
- What is Copytrade eToro? Trading Like eToro’s Top Traders
Saxobank is one of the longest historical forex brokers. Saxobank broker was started as a Midas Fondsmæglerselskab brokerage firm in the 1990s.
After obtaining a license to open banking services in the 2000s, the broker Saxo changed its name to Saxobank, after the famous Danish historian Saxo Grammaticus.
In the next period, their reputation as a forex trading platform and liquidity provider has gained popularity as one of the leading trading platform provider brokers in the world today.
Also Read: Interactive Broker Europe for Investors & Traders in 2021-2022
Broker Saxo Bank Company Information
- Broker Name: Saxo Markets
- Website: www.home.Saxo/en-GB
- Company: Saxo Capital Markets Ltd.
- Established On: In 1992
- Head Office: Saxo Bank A/S (Headquarters), Philip Heymans Alle 15, 2900, Hellerup, Denmark
- Regulator The Securities and Futures Commission (Hong Kong), The Financial Conduct Authority (UK), Financial Services Agency (Japan), Financial Supervision Authority (Denmark), Financial Market Supervisory Authority (Switzerland), Spanish Securities Market Commission (Spain), ACP ( France).
- Consumer Services: available
- Contact SaxoBank: Official phone, email, and website by region (Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East)
- Website language: English, Japanese, Mandarin, French, Italian, Indonesian, and more.
- Deposits and Withdrawals: Wire Bank Transfer
- Expert Analysis: Available
- Partnership Program: Available
- Educational Content: Available
- What is Spread Broker? This is the Definition and Role!
- MT4 eToro Forex Trading Platform
- 8 How to Choose a Good and Trusted Forex Broker
- What is a Forex Broker? This is the Definition and Regulations!
- What is Forex Trading: Definition, Markets, and Forex Basics
Trading Conditions at Broker Saxobank
- Platform trading: SaxoTraderGO, SaxoTraderPRO
- Trading instruments: Forex, Gold, Silver, Forex Options (binary options), CFDs, Stocks, etc
- Spread: Floating
- First Deposit minimum: 10,000 USD (Classic), Platinum (200,000 USD) and 1,000,000 USD (VIP account)
- Account Currency: USD, GBP, AUD, SGD, CHF, etc.
- Leverage: 1:200
- Lot Minimum: 0.05
- SaxoBank Account Type: Classic, Platinum, VIP
- Swap-free Account: Available
- Segregated Account: Available
- Hedging: Yes
- Scalping: Yes
- Expert Advisor: Available
Also Read: eToro Apple: How To Buy and Sell Apple Stocks ($AAPL) on eToro
Broker Saxo Bank Advantages
1. Legendary And Multi-Regulated Broker
With a track record of more than 25 years, Broker Saxo bank has managed to maintain its activities as a world-renowned forex trading service provider.
Regulations from 15 financial institutions in the world such as the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Denmark; This is a testament to Saxobank’s commitment to providing universal services.
There is no doubting its international image, with the availability of websites in dozens of languages, including Indonesian.
Also Read: Broker eToro: Forex US & UK Edition Reviews 2021-2022
2. Exclusive Trading Platform
Unlike other brokers who generally provide trading services on the MetaTrader4 platform, SaxoBank has developed its own trading platform.
There are SaxoTraderGO and SaxoTraderPRO trading platforms that can be tailored to your needs. SaxoTraderGO is brought to retail and individual traders with familiar features.
Meanwhile, SaxoTraderPRO is designed for more professional traders, with more complex analytic tools and high trading volume.
Also Read: 8 Best Forex Trading Platform in US 2021-2022
3. Various Trading Instruments as Needed
Another advantage of Saxobank lies in the enormous number of instruments that can be traded, which is 29,000 instruments including 184 forex pairs, 9,000 CFDs, 19,000 Shares, 200 Option Shares, 2,500 ETFs, Futures, Spot Gold and Silver, forex options, and many more in all exchanges around the world.
In addition, the speed of execution can be expected because they double as banks. Unmitigated, Broker Saxo bank states that there are 40,000 instruments that are ready to be traded.
Also Read: Is eToro Google Play Store Safe Forex Trading App?
4. Tier 1 Liquidity
To provide the best trading execution experience, Saxobank brokers get price quotes from tier 1 institutions.
Liquidity Providers include major banks and market-maker companies, for example, ABN AMRO, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, and so on.
Also Read: eToro Visa Card and eToro Debit Card Money Smart Invest
5. A variety of bona fide account options
Saxobank broker provides 8 types of accounts, both for individuals, corporations, professionals, joint accounts (Joint accounts), as well as VIP offers.
The minimum deposit, which starts from 500 USD, might make traders think twice. But this is comparable to the reputation of the Broker Saxo bank which has been prestigious and has served for more than 25 years in the forex industry.
Also Read: Broker IBKR: Interactive Brokers Review in 2021-2022
Most searched article:
- ibkr monthly fees
- ibkr account minimum
- interactive brokers margin reddit
- commission ibkr
- ibkr reg t margin
- ibkr account types
- ibkr pro pricing
- ibkr futures fees
- interactive brokers linked account
- ibkr futures margin
- interactive brokers options margin
- interactive brokers us
- top mt4 brokers
- best forex brokers reddit
- oanda autochartist
- oanda stock trading
- forex com swap rates
- oanda fx rates live
- oanda commission fees
- ibkr open account
- best forex broker
- oanda eur usd
- forex paypal
- mt5 futures broker
- cfd forex brokers
- forex etoro
- fx pro ctrader
- copytrade etoro
- trade forex
- spread broker
- etoro trustpilot
- etoro mt5
- mt4 etoro
- etoro paypal
- etoro apple
- broker etoro
- trade etoro
- etoro google play
- etoro visa card
- interactive broker eu
- gold etoro
- broker ibkr
- broker futures trading
- broker saxo