Currently, the FBS broker does not provide a special demo account registration form. Instead, you can start the registration step from the regular registration form, then create a new demo account in the Personal Area.
Open an FBS demo account for free here, a demo account is used to practice how to learn all trading systems, and with a demo account, you don’t need to spend a lot of capital, because it is free.
Demo accounts are often referred to as practice accounts because they give traders the ability and freedom to explore the broker’s offerings without risking loss by providing virtual money with which to practice trading.
The demo account is not only aimed at beginners but also gives more advanced traders the opportunity to explore what FBS has to offer.
Guide for How To Create FBS Demo Account
To register, and create a demo account with FBS, traders can follow these steps:
- You can go directly to the FBS official website: id-fbsbroker.com/cabinet/registration/trader
- After completing the form, click ‘Register as a Trader’, then you will immediately get the pin code, account number, trading password, and trading server information.
- Next, you can log in to the Personal Area in the Trader menu, then select the ‘Demo’ tab in the account column in the left corner of the page.
- Select the (+) sign next to the Trading line if you want to try demo trading on MT4, or the (+) sign next to the MT5 Trading line if you want to open a demo account with the MT5 trading platform.
- Complete the demo trading account registration form with details of your desired account type, currency, leverage, and virtual balance amount.
- Click ‘Open trading account’.
- You will get login data to the trading platform, such as account number, password and demo server.
- To start your demo trading, please first download the FBS trading platform here.
- Run the FBS metatrader program.
- Select menu – file – login, to log in to your demo account with the account number, password, and server you have obtained.
FBS Demo Account Features
The FBS demo account mimics a live trading account. Traders have access to the same functions, features, and options as they normally would in a live trading account.
The only exception is the risk-free demo account as traders use virtual funds to carry out their trades. Because of this, traders cannot withdraw any profits made on the demo account.
Traders have a choice between MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 when using a demo account. As such, the features that traders will access are accounts as well as what the trading platform has to offer.
Advantages of FBS Demo Account
- Fully digital demo account registration
- Registration completed in minutes
- MetaTrader offered
- Traders can use Facebook, Google, and Apple ID credentials to register
- All account types are available as demo accounts
Also read: What is Forex Market Sentiment?
FBS Registration Bonus
FBS offers a sign-up bonus of $100.
When registering for one of the following real accounts and choosing MetaTrader 5 as their trading platform, traders will receive a welcome bonus or a registration bonus of $100:
- Standard Account
- Micro Account
- Zero Spread Account
This bonus gives traders $100 credit for trading before traders use their own capital. This allows traders to hone their skills and gives them access to a wide range of educational materials.
Traders can register a bonus account that already contains $100. In addition, the trader has 30 days to actively trade and must successfully trade 5 lots to make a profit of $100.
In addition to the signup bonus and welcome bonus, traders are also offered a 100% deposit bonus which allows traders to get back double their deposited amount. This bonus is available on Standard, Micro, and Zero Spread Accounts.
The only requirement for a trader is to register one of these real accounts, make a minimum deposit, and get the money back. The bonus trading period, profit, and promotional trading period are unlimited.
FBS also offers traders a Quick Start Bonus which features a $100 no deposit bonus. When choosing this, traders have access to FBS’s built-in guide on the mobile trading platform which allows traders to learn to trade in seven easy steps.
Traders should note that demo accounts are not eligible for any of the bonuses offered by FBS.
Referral, Additional Brokers, Promotions and Giveaways Bonus
The referral bonus allows traders, who have registered a real account, to get more rewards when they refer a friend or family member to register a real account with the broker.
FBS does not offer referral bonuses to prospective traders or existing traders.
FBS offers traders Cashback which can allow traders to make returns of up to $15 per lot they trade.
This bonus has an unlimited trading period and is available indefinitely, at the discretion of the broker. Traders can choose this bonus from their personal area. The total amount of bonus that a trader can get will depend on the total volume the trader trades in a month.
Cashback is real money which means it can be withdrawn at any time without any restrictions, unlike other bonuses which serve as trading credits.
FBS is a broker that offers traders a wide range of trading options, trading accounts, financial instruments, and a choice between powerful, dynamic, and user-friendly trading platforms.
Apart from that, FBS also offers its traders some of the best trading conditions. In addition, FBS caters to both novice and professional traders adequately. There is a tremendous amount of dedication to the meeting, and exceeding, the various trading needs and goals that traders have.
– What is the difference between a demo trading account and a live account?
The demo account offers the use of virtual funds instead of real capital. This allows for risk-free trading as well as exploring the offerings of brokers and trading platforms.
Demo accounts can be used for a variety of reasons including to practice trading, test trading strategies, explore platforms and offerings, and much more.
– Does FBS offer demo accounts?
– How long is the demo account valid for?
Demo accounts are generally available for 30 days.
– Which live trading accounts does FBS offer?
Standard Account, Sen account, Micro Account, Zero Spread Account and ECN Account
– What deposit currencies are available for live trading accounts?
USD and EUR